The University of Dundee is a public research university in Scotland, UK. It is one of the UK’s leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines.
Why choose the University of Dundee?
- Recognised as a “global centre of excellence for Life Sciences & Medicine” (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022);
- Ranked number 1 in StudentCrowd’s 5 best Scottish universities 2022;
- Given 5 Star rating by QS;
- 1st in Scotland for graduate prospects (Complete University Guide 2022);
- One of the top 200 universities in the world for graduate employment rate (QS World University rankings 2022);
- Overall satisfaction of 78.3% for full time students on undergraduate degrees (National Student Survey 2021);
- Ranked top in the UK for climate action in the 2021 edition of the Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings;
- ISB’s Autumn 2019 survey shows overall average satisfaction of 89.1% among Dundee’s International students;
- 76% of research at the University of Dundee was rated as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally renowned’ in the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
Fees and funding
There is a variety of scholarships available. Some are automatically awarded to eligible students, while others must be applied for. For full details, please visit the university’s scholarship webpage.
Information on international entry requirements, country representatives, agents, and more can be found on their website.
The university offers academic English tuition to international students, running a variety of language courses throughout the academic year to help students get the most out of their studies. For full details, please visit the university’s website.
“Most fun city to be a student in Scotland” – Study Inn 2021
Dundee sits on the banks of the River Tay in an idyllic south-facing location on the east coast of Scotland. It is a compact city which you can explore by foot or bike.
Dundee is one of the safest cities in the UK, ranked 2nd safest city in Scotland the Complete University Guide 2022.
Like the University, Dundee is international and multicultural. It is home to residents from many countries and ethnic groups.
City campus tour