University of Liverpool:
“An inspirational centre of learning”
University of Liverpool is a member of the Russell Group of the UK’s leading research universities; one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation. Moreover, due to delivering high-quality teaching, learning, and outcomes for their students, the university has been awarded TEF Silver.
Why it is a great university:
- Liverpool is placed amongst the top 200 universities globally and top 36thuniversity in the UK
- Ranked 7thfor Medical Technology and Archaeology, 10thfor Chemistry and 12thfor Dentistry in the UK
- 96.9% of the university’s UK graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation.
- Offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD/DBA programmes both in campus and online.
- Ranked 4th ‘friendliest city’ in the world.
- Provides greater support for international students who wish to switch to a work visa and take up a graduate role, by allowing them to remain in the UK for 6 months after they have finished their course which is known as ‘visa pilot’.
“It is a really enjoyable experience. It is a majority challenge and it is not an easy ride, however the sense of self price and achievement in your development is satisfying and a truly great experience.”
“The course is highly enjoyable, with very good lecturers. The city life is the best for students, the university is very sociable, and i am happy i came here to study.”
We are official recruitment partner of University of Liverpool
To apply please give us a call: 004420779048494 / 00447404016346, 008801701808655
Email us: [email protected]
OR register online: https://www.shabujglobal.com/registration/