About University of Nottingham: University of Nottingham is a member of the Russell Group, has award-winning campuses in China and Malaysia as well as 330 acres of parkland in its home city, one of the most attractive university settings in the UK!
- Ranked as a world top 100 University by the QS World University Rankings 2019
- Top 10 for research
- Russell Group university
- Top 15 university in the UK
- The university offers various types of scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students
- International University of the year – 2019
follow Through the undergraduate and postgraduate courses at University of Nottingham, you will develop a range of transferable skills that will prepare you for a successful career in a wide range of fields. If you are thinking of studying pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences, then this is a great place to start; the university has an amazing department for Medicines:
- 6th in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology in the QS World University Rankings by subject, 2018
- Ranked 2nd in the Complete University Guide, 2019 for pharmacology and pharmacy
University of Nottingham’s research was ranked 8th in the UK for Research Power in the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- More than 97% of research at the University is recognised internationally, with wide-ranging impacts on society, the economy, health and welfare, culture, public policy and the environment.
- More than 80% of Nottingham research is ranked in the highest categories ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
The University of Nottingham is ranked in the world top 70 universities for employability by the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2019. Approximately 96.5% employability rate after 6 months of graduation.
The University of Nottingham has been recognised as delivering a Gold standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which aims to recognise and reward excellent learning and teaching. The university delivers consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students.
To apply please give us a call: , 08801701808655, 008801711245409, 004420779048494 / 00447404016346
OR register online: http://www.shabujglobal.com/registration/