Middlesex University is a modern institution located in Hendon, north London, offering a progressive portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, conveniently situated within a 30 minute rail journey of central London. At Middlesex, students receive an immersive education with both classes and practical work experience.
Why choose MDX?
- Top 3 modern university in the UK (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2021);
- Top 15 international universities in the world (Times Higher Education);
- Top 7 universities for entrepreneurs and business leaders (Hitachi Capital Finance).
- No.1 for Film Production and Photography in London (Guardian University Guide 2019);
- No.1 for Sport Science in London (Complete University Guide 2020);
- No.1 for Social Work in London (Complete University Guide 2019).
- 1st modern university in London for research power;
- 90% of research recognised as internationally significant;
- Top 20 across all creative industries research disciplines.
MDX is among the world’s most international universities. There are over 145 nationalities represented among their students and staff on their campuses in London, Dubai and Mauritius.
MDX has a dedicated International Student webpage with useful information including entry requirements, application process, fees, and funding.
Academic entry requirements
Each course has a set of specific academic entry requirements that you will need to meet in order to be considered for entry onto the programme. You can find more details of these requirements on your course page.
MDX accepts qualifications from all over the world. If you are an international applicant, please visit your country page and find out what academic equivalents apply to you.
Depending on the course, you might also be asked for an interview, test or audition or to submit a portfolio in addition to your application form. Check if this is required for your course.
English language requirements
If your education so far hasn’t been in English, or if you are not a national of a majority English speaking country, you’ll need to provide evidence of your English language ability when making your application.
For full details, please visit MDX’s English language requirements webpage.
MDX also offers pre-sessional English language courses.
Campus & location
Everything you need for learning is in one place on MDX’s north London campus, just 30 minutes from central London.
MDX also has campuses in Dubai and Mauritius.
Middlesex is committed to driving positive impacts for people and planet, working to address the global challenges set out in the United Nations’ (UN) 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). To find out more, please visit MDX’s Sustainability page.
About Middlesex University