- University of the Year for Graduate Employment for the second year in a row (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, 2019)
- Higher Education’s Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016 – Times.
- Placed in number 1 for LSBU is Accountancy College of the Year
- LSBU’s Accounting and Finance division has leapt to 4th place (The Guardian University League Table)
- Rated 4 stars for research – world leading
- Modern universities in London for Research Impact (2014 Research Excellence Framework)
- No. 1 UK modern university for graduate starting salaries (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- UK university for graduate prospects (The Sunday Times League Table 2017)
- LSBU has an outstanding record for graduate employment.
source url Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF):
LSBU has been awarded a silver rating for teaching excellence under the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). The University has been recognised for their focus on personalised learning, with an emphasis on how they support graduates into employment, Also, recognised for rewarding high quality teaching.
The TEF panel highlighted the university’s:
- Excellent student outcomes
- Excellent teaching and personalised learning
- Courses that are designed to give students skills and knowledge valued by employers
To apply please give us a call: 004420779048494 / 00447404016346, 008801711245409, 008801701808655
OR register online: http://www.shabujglobal.com/registration/